Sephiroth vs. Mogs Sephiroth vs. Mogs

Holy Cow!!!

AIIIIIIIIIEEE! This was great even though it was a sprite movie!!! I Love Sephiroth and not many people know he is the One Winged Angel unless they played Kingdom Hearts... but the thing that people didnt know was that in FFVII he is the One Winged Angel too... especially since his theme song is called that, so I guess that's where it came from. I play FFXI on Leviathan server and that's the name of my linshell... OneWingedAngels

PrinceTrunks responds:

Yeah, it's pretty much where it came from. I later noticed Kefka's wings looking like his so I added that part into there.

War, kinda DBZ Style War, kinda DBZ Style

Not bad at all

5 For humor for the R. kelly song at the end of your flash. I don't see how it was much like DBZ except for when he landed in a pod, otherwise I suggest you change the name of the flash. Touching up some of your animation and you can be really "wowing" newgrounders in no time.

Barge of a 1000 Bullets Barge of a 1000 Bullets

Cool

Pretty cool for a sprite movie. I like how it went well with the music, but mistake me if I'm wrong, but I think you meant Barrage of 1000 Bullets, unless you did it on purpose, then nevermind. Keep up the good work.

JeremyLokken responds: