Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great game

WOw that game was terrific, but everything that makes it on the front page usually is! So I was already inspecting a treat. Neways, I dont review much, but I just wanted to point out a bug I found, while I was playing the final boss I got an instant message from my gf and tried to pause the game real quick with the right click play and all of a sudden I was walking into the subway, haha, i beat the game i guess, no big deal cuz the boss had big ol shotgun blast in the stomach, i prolly would have beaten him soon. ^_^

Fly, Crow, Fly! Fly, Crow, Fly!

Awesome Loop

I really liked the loop, haha.

spike76 responds:

I went to flashkit. I picked a random loop category. I found the music that sounded the happiest, even if it was sickeningly happy.
DOO doo doo, DOO doo doo, DOO doo doo

SurviveAlive4:GhostTown SurviveAlive4:GhostTown

OH man!

How many of these are you going to dish out? The questions kill me and I really dont see the differences between each except for the questions. Still pretty funny though.

SlimeStick responds:

oi did you do that as your nickname about boogles like do you like his name or are you a fan cuase he wants to know becuase thats been his real nick for eva he wants to know so email him at boogles2cool@hotmail.com