Sephiroth vs. Mogs Sephiroth vs. Mogs

Holy Cow!!!

AIIIIIIIIIEEE! This was great even though it was a sprite movie!!! I Love Sephiroth and not many people know he is the One Winged Angel unless they played Kingdom Hearts... but the thing that people didnt know was that in FFVII he is the One Winged Angel too... especially since his theme song is called that, so I guess that's where it came from. I play FFXI on Leviathan server and that's the name of my linshell... OneWingedAngels

PrinceTrunks responds:

Yeah, it's pretty much where it came from. I later noticed Kefka's wings looking like his so I added that part into there.

War, kinda DBZ Style War, kinda DBZ Style

Not bad at all

5 For humor for the R. kelly song at the end of your flash. I don't see how it was much like DBZ except for when he landed in a pod, otherwise I suggest you change the name of the flash. Touching up some of your animation and you can be really "wowing" newgrounders in no time.

Barge of a 1000 Bullets Barge of a 1000 Bullets

Cool

Pretty cool for a sprite movie. I like how it went well with the music, but mistake me if I'm wrong, but I think you meant Barrage of 1000 Bullets, unless you did it on purpose, then nevermind. Keep up the good work.

JeremyLokken responds:

Barge, meaning "ship."

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great game

WOw that game was terrific, but everything that makes it on the front page usually is! So I was already inspecting a treat. Neways, I dont review much, but I just wanted to point out a bug I found, while I was playing the final boss I got an instant message from my gf and tried to pause the game real quick with the right click play and all of a sudden I was walking into the subway, haha, i beat the game i guess, no big deal cuz the boss had big ol shotgun blast in the stomach, i prolly would have beaten him soon. ^_^

Fly, Crow, Fly! Fly, Crow, Fly!

Awesome Loop

I really liked the loop, haha.

spike76 responds:

I went to flashkit. I picked a random loop category. I found the music that sounded the happiest, even if it was sickeningly happy.
DOO doo doo, DOO doo doo, DOO doo doo

SurviveAlive4:GhostTown SurviveAlive4:GhostTown

OH man!

How many of these are you going to dish out? The questions kill me and I really dont see the differences between each except for the questions. Still pretty funny though.

SlimeStick responds:

oi did you do that as your nickname about boogles like do you like his name or are you a fan cuase he wants to know becuase thats been his real nick for eva he wants to know so email him at boogles2cool@hotmail.com